- Perform requirement analysis / gap analysis as required.
- Interact & co-ordinate with other development teams.
- Develop high-quality and detailed designs.
- Conduct unit testing using automated unit test frameworks.
- Identify risks well ahead of time and come-up with mitigation strategies.
- Conduct configuration of your own work.
- Follow coding standards & best practices to ensure quality.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Write technical documentation as may be needed.
- Guide / Mentor junior team members in the team.
- Review the work of other developers as per established standards and provide feedback.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 10+ years of experience in Core Java / J2EE programming.
- Strong experience in back-end languages like JAVA to build Micro Services, Rest API,
- Strong exposure in JDK11, Spring, Spring Boot, MyBatis, GIT, log4j.
- Good use of JDK features of Stream api, lambda expressions, Static interfaces, collection frameworks.
- Strong experience with databases (e.g., Oracle) including database designs & writing stored procedures, queries, functions.
- Good exposure in Unit testing by using JUnit, Mockito framework, BDD testing
- Good exposure in writing swagger api.
- Good exposure to Linux environment and Linux commands.
- Ability to work efficiently with remote teams using collaboration technology.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Hands-on experience with Apache SOLR.
- Hands-on experience of docker.
BE/Btech/MCA or equivalent