Trigyn's direct government client has an immediate need for Lead DevOps Engineer in Baltimore, MD. The particulars of the opportunity are below:
This position will assist in building and maintaining DevOps infrastructure and culture. This is a senior position and the consultant will be required to have advanced software development and infrastructure management experience. The expectation in this position will assist in providing governance across projects.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related discipline or a combination of experience and education. Master's degree preferred.
• 7 years of design and/or development experience with .NET, C#, Windows Forms, and SQL Server in an n-tier architecture
• Strong background in object-oriented development techniques
• Understanding of SDLC and Agile methodologies
• Passion for technology and knowledge
KNOWLEDGE, ABILITIES AND SKILLS:
• Azure DevOps/Team Foundation Server (TFS), Git, Bitbucket Utilize CICD tools for provisioning resources, configuration management, source control and deployment
• C# and .NET Frameworks
• ASP / ASP.NET / MVC
• Microsoft SQL Server, SSRS, SSIS, T-SQL, Packages, Stored Procedures, Triggers
• HTML5 & CSS
• Entity Framework
• Automated Unit, Integration & Load Testing
• Atlassian Tools – Jira, Confluence
• Requirement analysis & Use Case documentation
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• SDLC and Agile Scrum Development Methodology.
BALTIMORE CITY RESIDENTS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY!
For Immediate Response call 732-876-7626, or send your resume to RecruiterMJ@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and has been in business for 35 years. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, , ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS),ISO 20000:2018 and CMMI Level 5 certified company.