Trigyn's direct government client has an immediate need for Lead Business Analyst in Albany, NY.
The individual in this position will primarily be responsible for testing a new system which is expected to replace a legacy system. The testing effort will require analysis of the legacy system to compare differences between transactions from one system to the next. There will also be numerous deliverables that will need to be tested following the go-live date of the new system.
As a secondary task, there may be analysis of another system within the Bureau of EI to address long-term defects and to implement enhancements.
• Facilitate the elicitation, validation, prioritization and documentation of requirements. Translates complex business/program terminology, concepts and issues in terms understandable to technical and non-technical management staff. Translate requirements into test plans and scripts and trace the fulfillment of requirements through the testing phases.
• Develop and execute test plans, including, developing test cases, for application changes, including application software releases and system replacement. Work with technical team to develop new/maintain existing documents.
• Work closely with Project and ITS Managers on the system replacement project, Test Level 3 Help Desk tickets as needed
• Administrative Tasks: Attend and participate in meetings, prepare a weekly report, complete timecard daily.
• Analyzes an organization or business domain (real or hypothetical) and documents its business or processes or systems, assessing the business model or its integration with technology with distinct deliverables to a solution.
• Candidate is able to provide guidance to large teams and/or has extensive industry experience and is considered at the top of his/her field.
• 84 Months Experience working as a primary or lead business analyst.
• 84 months Experience creating test plans, test reports, and defect management using industry-standard tools to identify, document, communicate, prioritize, track and resolve problems.
• 60 Months Experience with analysis and documentation of business processes by describing relevant factors including workflow processes, data input/output activities, and descriptions of data elements
• 60 Months Experience with eliciting, validating, and documenting, business-approved functional and non-functional business requirements for use by the technology team.
• 48 months Experience planning, designing, developing, and executing test strategies.
• 48 Months Experience translating and documenting technical information for business/program consumption to ensure consistency and common understanding across the stakeholder groups.
• 36 Months Experience with determining business requirement priorities among diverse internal and external stakeholders.
• 36 Months Experience as a systems analyst, software engineer, and/or developer
• 12 Months Experience as a Business Analyst or Quality Assurance tester on a Cúram Social Program Management application
• Candidate has a bachelor’s degree in an IT related field.
For Immediate Response call 732-876-7637, or send your resume to RecruiterEC@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and has been in business for 35 years. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, , ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS),ISO 20000:2018 and CMMI Level 5 certified company.