Trigyn has immediate requirement for Lead Analytics
• Experience of at least 8 years in configuring and implementing big data analytics solutions
• Strong understanding of RDBMS, NoSQL and Analytical Databases and Data Stores such as MySQL, Cassandra, MongoDB, Druid
• Knowledge of programming languages Python, Apache Spark, Scala and Java.
• Ability to learn, understand, configure, and deploy new reporting and analysis tools
• Knowledge of distributed computing and big data processing
• Experience of direct supervision of a team of analysts
• Proficient at absorbing large volumes of complex information, and presenting it in a clear and concise manner to all levels of management·
• Experience in finding trends in data sets and developing dashboards to help make raw data more useful to the enterprises
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Minimum Years of Experience: 8 Years
Educational Qualification: B.E./ B.Tech/ M.Tech./MCA.