10+ plus years of experience in defining solution architecture for large enterprise applications using JavaJ2EE, Spring boot, microservices, JSP, JPA, Hibernate. The ideal candidate will have strong experience in Java development, specifically in building microservices using the Spring Boot framework. As a Java Microservices Spring Boot Developer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and deploying scalable and high-performance microservices.
- Knowledge of Web Technologies such as Html 5, CSS 3, jQuery, Spring MVC and Webservices (SOAPREST).
- Knowledge of technology areas of Messaging, Transaction Management, Spring MVC, Hibernate, DAO, etc.
- Strong command of Java J2EE concepts and current industry trends.
-Design and development of Restful API’s.
-Docker experience of minimum 2 years.
-Understanding of DevOps with hands-on experience in continuous delivery & integration.
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented design methodologies and design patterns.
- Timely creation of appropriate technical artifacts e.g., Application Architecture, Solution Design Documents, etc.
- Interpersonal communication and organizational skills required to operate as a contributing member of virtual teams that deliver quality services.
- Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on service offerings and products provided by IT.
- Familiar with supporting peer teams and responsibilities such as infrastructure, operations, enterprise architecture, info security.
- Experience working with multi-vendor, multi-culture, distributed offshore and onshore development teams in dynamic and complex environment
- Experience on developing public facing web application for high traffic
• A Computer Science / Computer Engineering graduate or equivalent