Trigyn's direct government client has an immediate need for Java / JEE Architect in Albany, NY.
This position will design and implement software solutions and assure current and new technologies are effectively integrated to fulfill the business needs.
This individual will be expected to participate in the following activities:
• Implement Integrated Justice Portal standards related to application technologies, including UI standards, development methodology, and coding and style guides.
• Act as the primary technical liaison with technical infrastructure teams to resolve problems and implement solutions to technical issues impacting application performance.
• Work with the Infrastructure team to execute activities such as performance test planning and execution failure failover planning and execution, endurance testing and deployment planning and testing.
• Provide the analysis, design development, and code review of enterprise applications using JAVA/JEE, JSF, XML, XSLT and the IBM Portal/WebSphere Application development software.
• Perform oversight of development activities which may include data analysis, data access, data structures, data manipulation, preparing logical database models, testing and implementation.
• Prepare, and/or review technical documentation such as designs, schemas, etc., as appropriate.
• Provide technical guidance to team of developers.
• Makes high-level design choices and dictates technical standards, including software coding standards, tools, and platforms. Designs multi-leveled architecture or component interactions of a large-scale software system.
• Candidate is able to provide guidance to large teams and/or has extensive industry experience and is considered at the top of his/her field.
• 84 months experience guiding iterative development teams which involve planning, designing, implementing, and integrating complex JEE based systems involving data structures, algorithms, and software design.
• 72 months experience in developing applications using JSF/JSP in IBM WebSphere Application Servers 7.0 or higher & IBM WebSphere Portal Servers 7.0 or higher.
• 72 months experience in developing applications using JPA and/or Hibernate using Oracle or SQL Server databases.
• 72 months experience in developing applications using JMS, EJB, MQ 6.0 or higher, XML, JAXB, and JAXWS.
• 72 months experience in developing applications that are implemented with JAVA Development Kit (JDK 1.8 or higher).
For Immediate Response call 732-640-2404, or send your resume to RecruiterPK@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and has been in business for 35 years. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, , ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS),ISO 20000:2018 and CMMI Level 5 certified company.