Trigyn's direct government client has an immediate need for a Java Programmer in Albany, NY.
Analysis, design, coding, component and assembly testing of all application code owned by the Application Team- Maintenance (including production support), enhancement and development work- Write application software, data analysis, data access, data structures, data manipulation, databases, design, programming, testing and implementation, technical and user documentation, software conversions
The approved candidate will:
• Participate in Joint Application Development session to assist in the formulation of Use Case analysis deliverables.
• Interpret Use Case requirements, seek clarification from Business Analysts as needed and estimate, propose, prototype and develop a solution that integrates within the existing ASSETS technology stack and framework.
• Provide J2EE, JBoss Enterprise Application Server, SOA web services, Oracle, Unisys Mainframe Transaction Management (DTPRA) application development expertise and mentoring to State staff.
• Provide work breakdown structures to articulate tasks, level of effort and dependencies between tasks and report progress.
• Provide troubleshooting and end-user support/problem resolution when necessary.
• Provide technical documentation, solution prototypes, conduct demonstrations of work in progress and completed work to business subject matter experts and other technical staff as requested/required.
• Creates computer software. May specialize in one area of computer software or may write code for many kinds of software.
• Candidate is able to work independently, without assistance and provides guidance to others. May have an advanced education.
• 60 months experience with writing Java application software for data access, data structures, data manipulation, databases, testing, and technical documentation.
• Masters in Computer Science Degree
• 48 months experience working with EJB.
• 48 months experience working with and implementing MVC Framework
• 24 months experience working with and implementing Oracle SQL / SQL Plus
• 48 months experience in J2EE design patterns to solve complex business problems
• 48 months experience with use of Hibernate
• 60 months experience programming in using Junit
• 36 months experience designing and performing tests to ensure that the implemented functionality meets the required specifications. Design experience to include developing the test scenarios, scripts and data.
• 60 months’ experience analyzing business processes and workflows and working with non-technical staff to develop system specifications and resolve problems.
For Immediate Response call 732-640-2404, or send your resume to RecruiterPK@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and has been in business for 35 years. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, , ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS),ISO 20000:2018 and CMMI Level 5 certified company.