Trigyn's direct government client has an immediate need for a Java / J2EE Architect in Albany, NY.
The position of Systems Architect is responsible to build, maintain, support, monitor, and troubleshoot Apache and JBoss servers being used by all agency applications.
• MyBenefits/myWorkspace/IEDR/OSS/ECM/WRTS/IAF/XMLGateway/P8 (Linux):
• Engineering, development, testing, deployment and operation of I/EDR7 which ingests over 4 million images per month for OTDA programs including SNAP, HEAP, Temporary Assistance and Medical Assistance.
• Installation, configuration and administration of JBoss Application Server and Apache Web Server on RedHat Enterprise Linux and Windows operating system.
• Deployment and maintenance of J2EE applications in various environments like development, UAT, Pseudo, Training and Production.
• Support development team in deploying EAR’s and WAR’s, configuring necessary data sources and server resources.
• Perform tasks related to workload management, application high availability, fail over, SSL and performance tuning by creating server groups, clones and clustering.
• Configure and Troubleshoot OKTA Single Signon.
• Create automation scripts for cronjobs and batch jobs.
• Migration of JBoss Application Servers from 5.2 to 7.4 and Apache Web Servers from 2.2 to 2.4.
• Installation of server packs and cumulative fixes.
• Installation and administration of Unisys DTPRA and deployment of connectors on JBoss Application Server for communication with legacy group.
• Support, maintenance and deployment of Java applications (MyBenefits, MyWorkspace, IEDR, OSS and MDU).
• Support IAF and XMLGateway applications.
• Support ECM Legacy JBoss and Web Servers.
• Support WRTS application on Windows servers.
• Support Database, Network, F5 and OS teams during maintenance.
• Monitor Production environment using DynaTrace OneAgent.
• Design architecture diagrams, knowledge articles and documentation.
• Build & Deploy applications through Nexus & Jenkins.
• Support & troubleshoot batch jobs.
• Monitor the logs using ELK stack and create dashboards and filters.
• Provide 24/7 on call support for deployments as well as application support.
• Defines the architecture of a computerized system (i.e., a system composed of software and hardware) in order to fulfill certain requirement, including a breakdown of the system into components, the component interactions and interfaces (including with the environment, especially the user), and the technologies and resources to be used in the design.
• Candidate is able to provide guidance to large teams and/or has extensive industry experience and is considered at the top of his/her field.
• 84 months experience performing enterprise production level application server platform installation and configuration, obtaining a basic knowledge of J2EE application development for troubleshooting deployment and operation issues and preparing documentation supporting the work activities.
• 84 months experience performing Apache Web server installation and configuration (Apache Virtual Hosting & Shared Hosting Experience
• 72 months experience performing JBoss clustering, load balancing, DNS based load balancing, 3rd party load balancers
• 72 months experience performing JBoss and Apache troubleshooting and log analysis
• 72 months experience with JBoss Web Server and Application server performance tuning
• 72 months experience with application performance monitoring (APM) tools like DynaTrace.
• 24 months experience upgrading a Java Framework.
• 72 months experience of Linux system administration (including experience on Shell scripting) as it pertains to managing JBoss enterprise platform
• 72 months experience on networking & OS concepts (DNS, Messaging, Network protocols, SSL etc.,)
• 84 months experience as a senior developer leading and mentoring less experienced developers (written documentation, one-on-ones, code reviews).
For Immediate Response call 732-640-2404, or send your resume to RecruiterPK@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and has been in business for 35 years. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, , ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS),ISO 20000:2018 and CMMI Level 5 certified company.