Trigyn's direct government client has an immediate need for Java Developer in Albany, NY.
The Software Developer will be responsible for research, design, installation, testing and development (programming/coding), and implementation of applications and programs for the backend processing systems. Responsibilities also include modification and support of new or existing applications software / backend systems. The work of the Software Developer will ensure the ongoing maintenance and enhancement of the internal technical infrastructure.
• Software Developer is involved with all facets of the software development process, including the research, design, programming, testing and implementation of computer software.
• Candidate is able to provide guidance to large teams and/or has extensive industry experience and is considered at the top of his/her field.
• 72 months experience in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) in designing and implementing information technology solutions using the Java programming language.
• 60 months experience in Oracle PL/SQL and developing procedures and packages
• 48 months experience in using the Spring MVC framework and three of the five Spring components listed below:
• Spring Batch
• Spring Security
• Spring Web Services
• Spring Integration
• Spring Boot
Specify the experience for the three components.
• 12 months experience building and maintaining responsive web applications for mobile devices
• 12 months experience developing Java web services (REST and SOAP)
For Immediate Response call 732-640-2404, or send your resume to RecruiterPK@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and has been in business for 35 years. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, , ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS),ISO 20000:2018 and CMMI Level 5 certified company.