Cloud Practice – Java AWS Lead
As a senior developer for Java AWS, associate will be part of a team, which will be working on AWS implementation for global customers. Should have hands-on experience in Java based technologies, along with working experience in AWS environment to build cloud-native applications. Must be able to drive implementation of Proof-of-Concept and should be able to guide other members on technology front.
• 6+ years of overall, with 3+ years of hands-on experience on Java or Python.
• Experience in implementation of container-based solutions, serverless functions will be added advantage
• Strong SQL knowledge on any RDBMS (Oracle, SQL Server, DB2 etc.) or NoSQL DB (such as MongoDB)
• Advanced knowledge of RESTful API’s and web services
• Should have experience in implementing infrastructure using AWS
• Should have experience implementing microservices, using containers, preferably Docker, using Java Sprint Boot or any other technologies
• Experience in Kubernetes is highly desired.
• Experience in AWS DevOps OR using traditional CI/CD using Jenkins and other tools is a must
• Strong experience in design & implementation of cloud-based technology systems
• Should have done a few migrations of workloads into AWS in production
• Understands cloud performance tuning, cost optimization and cloud security mechanisms
• One or more of Technical Certifications in AWS (such as AWS Cloud Solutions Architect etc.) is a must.
Soft & Interpersonal Skills:
• Excellent Communication and negotiation skills to interface with clients
• Ability to work at client location independently and adapt to client’s work culture
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and proactive
• Ability to translate business tasks into requirements, with broad view and understanding of architecture
• Drive client/team discussion, resolve team issues and handle escalations
• Self-driven. Not just a task doer, but comes up with ideas and suggestions for improvement
• Has positive can-do attitude with ability and interest to learn new technologies
• A Computer Science / Computer Engineering graduate