Trigyn's direct government client has an immediate need for a Java Architect in Schenectady, NY.
This position maintains Java web applications, and the design and development of all new work, including the entire architecture structure of our development platform. The postilion also supports enterprise projects as needed and provides training and mentoring to lesser experienced developers.
• Design/develop Relational Database models.
• Develop database queries to retrieve, update and delete data.
• Develop database objects, procedures, and triggers.
• Design, implement and maintain Java web applications throughout the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
• Assist in Business Requirements collection and analysis.
• Design and develop prototypes.
• Review coding and evaluate the development process.
• Write code and implement Java, HTML, XHTML, JSP, JPA, JSF, Hibernate, Korn shell, SQL, and Web Services.
• Support/maintenance of eight Java web applications.
• Design/development of new java web-based applications.
• Assistance in enterprise level projects as needed.
• Makes high-level design choices and dictates technical standards, including software coding standards, tools, and platforms. Designs multi-leveled architecture or component interactions of a large-scale software system.
• Candidate is able to provide guidance to large teams and/or has extensive industry experience and is considered at the top of his/her field.
• 84 months experience hands-on programming experience in server-side Java web applications in a multi-tier environment, using JDK 1.5 or higher.
• 48 months experience as the technical and programming lead for Java web incident management applications for a health care environment
• 48 months experience writing queries, stored procedures, functions, packages, and triggers, in Oracle 10g or higher.
• 36 months development experience in database design and object creation/modification of databases consisting of 20 or more tables, in Oracle 10g or higher.
• 36 months experience with JQuery.
• 12 months programming experience with Java Server Faces.
• 12 months programming experience with Java Persistence API.
For Immediate Response call 732-640-2404, or send your resume to RecruiterPK@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and has been in business for 35 years. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, , ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS),ISO 20000:2018 and CMMI Level 5 certified company.