Trigyn has a contractual opportunity for an Information Technology Technician. This position is based at our client site in Italy.
• Tests all types of IT equipment, reports on the condition of the items received and conducts repair of faulty computer equipment as required;
• Determines whether a faulty part needs repair or replacement and prepares a technical report on all un-repairable items;
• Loads standard software configuration and applications on computers to be issued to the users;
• Assists in the assets control process and physical inventory of IT equipment.
• Keeps repair record in respect of IT equipment including costs and maintenance history;
• Develops and implements preventive maintenance plans for the computer equipment in use throughout the mission;
• Assists in the set up and maintenance of LAN/WAN in mission, including network and, when necessary, telephone wiring, installation of sockets, preparation of patch cables, and testing of cables and sockets;
• Provides on-site technical support to the users in region and provides assistance in usage.
• Must have at least 3 years of working experience with IT equipment, and have technical college certificate: Other IT industry certifications are a plus.
• Must have a national driver's license for a light motor vehicle.
• Fluency in English, both written and oral, shall be necessary.
For immediate response, please send your Resume to Global-Recruitment@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES is a multinational IT services company with resources deployed in 25 countries. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS) and CMMI Level 5 certified company. TRIGYN has offices in United States, Canada, Germany Switzerland and India.