Trigyn has a contractual opportunity Information Technology Budget and Administration Assistant. This resource will be working at our client site in Sudan.
1. Assists in the coordination of programme/project planning and preparation work for, typically, a medium-size and complex component of the departmental programme/project initiatives; monitors status of programme/project proposals and receipt of relevant documentation for review and approval.
2. Compiles, summarizes, and presents basic information/data on specific programmes/project and related topics or issues.
3. Reviews project documents, especially cost plans/budgets, for completeness and compliance with relevant rules and procedures prior to submission for final approval and signature; identifies inconsistencies; distributes project documents to relevant parties upon approval.
4. Reviews budget revisions; verifies availability of funds; ensures necessary approval and entry in computerized budget system.
5. Serves as focal point for administrative coordination of programme/project implementation activities, involving extensive liaison with a diverse organizational unit to initiate requests, obtain necessary clearances, process and follow-up on administrative actions, e.g. recruitment and appointment of personnel, travel arrangements, training/study tours, authorization of payments, disbursement of funds, procurement of equipment and services, etc.
6. Compiles, summarizes and enters data on project delivery; drafts related status reports, identifying shortfalls in delivery, budget overruns, etc., and brings to the attention of management.
7. Drafts correspondence on budget-related issues and prepares and updates periodic reports, briefing notes, graphic and statistical summaries, accounting spreadsheets, etc.
8. Provides general office assistance; responds to complex information requests and inquiries; reviews, logs and routes incoming correspondence; sets up and maintains files/records; organizes meetings, workshops; handles routine administrative tasks, such as maintaining attendance records, assessing telephone billing, etc.
9. Performs a variety of administrative duties (e.g. leave recording, meeting organization, reservations, office supply and equipment orders, etc.), including preparing and/or processing administrative requests/documents (e.g., travel requests, expense claims, raising payments, vouchers, visa applications, etc.) as well as the recruitment of consultancy services or the contracting of procurement services.
10. Manages, updates, and further develops internal databases; updates website and social media; generates a variety of standard and non-standard statistical and other reports from various databases.
11. Performs other duties as assigned.
1. Knowledge of internal policies, processes and procedures generally and those related to programme/project administration, implementation and evaluation, technical cooperation, programming and budgeting.
2. Understanding of the functions and organization of the work unit and of the organizational structure and respective roles of related units. Ability to work well with figures, undertake basic research and gather information from standard sources.
3. Demonstrated ability to apply good judgment in the context of assignments given.
4. Shows pride in work and in achievements; demonstrates professional competence and mastery of subject matter; is conscientious and efficient in meeting commitments, observing deadlines and achieving results; is motivated by professional rather than personal concerns; shows persistence when faced with difficult problems or challenges; remains calm in stressful situations.
5. Commitment to implementing the goal of gender equality by ensuring the equal participation and full involvement of women and men in all aspects of work.
6. Conceptual, analytical and evaluative skills and ability to conduct research and analysis, identifying issues, making conclusion and recommendation.
7. Communication – Good written and oral skills, including ability to prepare memorandum and reports.
8. Technology awareness – Literacy on Microsoft Office Software, and ability to use standard UN computer software such as FSS and Umoja.
9. Teamwork and Respect for Diversity - Good interpersonal skills; demonstrated ability to develop and maintain effective work relationships with various offices and counterparts in Engineering, in a multi-cultural, multi-ethnic environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity.
Completion of secondary education required. Completion of tertiary administrative qualification desired.
At least 5 years of relevant practical work experience.
Fluency in oral and written English.
For immediate response, please send your Resume to Global-Recruitment@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES is a multinational IT services company with resources deployed in 25 countries. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS) and CMMI Level 5 certified company. TRIGYN has offices in United States, Canada, Germany Switzerland and India.