Our client - a major utility firm based out of Westchester County, NY - has an immediate need for an IIB (IBM Integration Bus) Developer. The particulars of the position are as follows.
The IIB Developer provides ongoing maintenance and support for integration solutions, including fixing bugs, making enhancements, and troubleshooting issues.
Job Functions & Responsibilities:
• Provides ongoing maintenance and support for integration solutions, including fixing bugs, making enhancements, and troubleshooting issues
• Develop technical specifications, detailed design, unit test cases, documentation and deployment for all code modules
• Create best practice documents for IBM integration Bus, IBM MQ and Datapower
• Create DFDL schemas and message models in Integration Bus.
• Create MPGW in Datapower
• Perform functional and technical analysis of integration requirements for the purpose of designing reusable and extensible IIB solutions
• Develop Common E-SQL functions and Java functions for implementing re-usable components
• Design and Develop IIB Interfaces using SOAP nodes, MQ nodes, Http Nodes, SAP Adapter Nodes and File Nodes, Compute Nodes, etc.,
• Debugging, troubleshooting, following issues with IBM, opening tickets/PMR
• Must have experience on analysis, design, development, implementation of IBM Integration Bus (IIB) V10, IBM WebSphere MQ and IBM DataPower (IDG)
• Must have experience on ESQL or Java in developing components
• Must have experience on SAP Adapter nodes
• Must have experience of Datapower services like multi-protocol gateways, web service proxies, firewalls WebSphere MQ application development skills and understanding of how application works with MQ.
• Understanding of MQ intercommunication architecture including queues and channels, MQ clustering, pub/sub from IIB using MQ as the publication engine
• Must have experience on SOA, Messaging, Transformation Engines, Web Services, and Data Integration techniques
Education & Certifications:
• BS or MS in related industry/field or equivalent experience (Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems) with around 5+ years of progressive IIB Development experience, diagnosing/correcting issues, managing security vulnerabilities, and maintaining compliance with industry security standards under minimal direction.
• Having IBM Integration Bus Developer Certification is a plus
• Having IBM Certified Solution Implementer - DataPower Gateway v7.6 is a plus.
For Immediate Response call 732-876-7640, or send your resume to RecruiterPC@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and has been in business for 35 years. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, , ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS),ISO 20000:2018 and CMMI Level 5 certified company.