• Understands clients’ ICT Infrastructure needs and help transition to cloud based infrastructure
• Has extensive knowledge of routing/switching protocols and significant exposure to and demonstrated proficiency in all aspects of network management, including Local Area Networks, Wide Area Networks, Firewalls, Virtual Private Networks, and Wireless Networks
• Works with standard concepts, practices and procedures with networking and network security and cloud infrastructure such as Microsoft Azure, Office 365
• Can architect and design new technology platforms in the cloud, including understanding of Information Technology Service Management (ITSM), Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), ISO/IEC 20000.
• Works with ICT Security, Business Applications and Service Desk teams to verify and seamlessly deploy solutions and/or updates.
• Drafts requirements for proposals, conduct feasibility studies and due diligence of the service providers
• Develops detailed system and other functional specifications and user documentation for major systems.
• Develops disaster recovery plans and ensures appropriate planning and training of those responsible.
• Performs testing of critical business applications for business continuity.
• Reviews, updates and maintains test scripts procedures for critical business applications.
1. Review existing ICT Infrastructure, networking requirements and align it to the new IaaS RFP and business case;
Review existing business processes and tools, propose cloud solutions accordingly;
Review current vendors and their services and propose migration strategy to cloud infrastructure provider
Review RFP submissions and advise;
Provide documents for technical evaluation metrics for due diligence;
Submit technical specifications, architecture and configuration diagrams and documents
2. Advise on the cloud licensing model;
Create multiple scenarios for migration strategy from current on premise ICT Infrastructure to Cloud based infrastructure service provider
Assist with OIM ISS in preparation to migration
Document key deliverables for each phase of the migration project, including security configurations, governance and baseline review.
3. Provide detailed analysis of various evaluation criteria
Provide reports related to proposed environment in the Microsoft cloud and/or new IaaS Service Provider
Provide service level agreement policy advise; Deliver communication strategies for OIM stakeholders
Qualifications and Experience:
• 5+ years of experience in TCP/IP, common networking ports and protocols, traffic flow, system administration, OSI model, defense-in-depth and common security elements.
• 2+ years of cloud experience, preferably Microsoft Azure is required
• Advanced certifications such as CCIE, CCNP, CCNA, COMPTIA A+, MCSE, CISSP training and certification would be an advantage
• 2+ years of experience with virtualization and containerization using Windows Virtual Desktops is an advantage
• Expertise in ICT Infrastructure and cloud solutions;
• Expertise in Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) and relevant SaaS software;
• Expertise in security of web enabled/based applications and collaborative software;
• Expertise in managing the design, development and implementation of web applications;
Language and other skills: Microsoft Office 365 products, Azure, AD, Azure AD, SharePoint, Virtual Machines Configuration, web and multi-layer security practices;
For Immediate Response call 732-876-7622, or send your resume to RecruiterJK@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and has been in business for 30 years. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS) and CMMI Level 5 certified company.