Trigyn's direct government client has an immediate need for Help Desk Specialist in Albany, NY.
Day to day tasks include but are not limited to the following:
• Assist end-user customers and resolve user’s technical problems.
• Ghost PC’s when necessary.
• Manage user accounts.
• Maintain inventory of equipment and software.
• Perform hardware repairs on PC’s and laptops, printers and bar code scanners.
• Assist in the setup and installation of TraCS software.
• Setup and troubleshoot and administer Oracle, MS SQL and Access databases.
• Support and troubleshoot application issues.
• Coordinate and Conduct classroom style training to local police agencies.
• Develop training materials such as FAQs, how to guides, manuals, course curriculums, CD/DVDs.
• Conduct testing of application.
• Develop test plans for testing applications.
• Set up and take down conference room technologies for vendors, presentations, training, classes, etc.
• Create and Coordinate Install Schedules.
• Install and Troubleshoot SPIDER Application.
• Install and Configure IIS/FTP for multiple operating systems.
• Setup, Test and Troubleshoot wireless solutions.
• Coordinate with Local Agency IT Staff for the implementation of TraCS.
• Engage in extensive travel throughout New York State in supporting police agencies that are implementing and using TraCS
• Works in the field of Information Technology, experienced in the usage and support of a collection of development platforms, technical architectures or business applications and products that run on those platforms - beyond that of a Programmer.
• Candidate is able to work independently, without assistance and provides guidance to others. May have an advanced education.
• 60 months of experience working with end users to troubleshoot both hardware and software issues.
• 36 months of experience working in a second-tier help desk environment.
• 36 months of experience in developing test plans and performing system level testing.
• 18 months of experience with installation and support of mobile hardware and software solutions (Printers, scanners, GPS, in-vehicle software, etc.)
• 36 months of experience in conducting technical and end-user training in a classroom environment.
• 36 months of experience in developing technical documentation and training materials.
• 6 Months of experience in ghosting/imaging hardware.
• 12 months of experience supporting Traffic and criminal software in a law enforcement environment.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 12 months of experience in configuring and troubleshooting wireless devices.
For Immediate Response call 732-640-2404, or send your resume to RecruiterPK@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and has been in business for 35 years. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, , ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS),ISO 20000:2018 and CMMI Level 5 certified company.