Roles and Responsibilities:
• Create and design various materials for digital and print
• Select colors, fonts, images, and layouts
• Ensure projects are completed in a timely manner with a quality product
• Advise best practices and optimizations throughout design projects.
• Collaborate with fellow designers to develop new approaches for creating more-expressive graphics for the company
• Work with a wide range of media and graphic design software
• Establish creative direction for the company within brand guidelines
• Manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions
• Determine voice and messaging for graphic design pieces
• Implement feedback and changes whenever possible
• Create visualizations that convey accurate messaging for the project.
• Expert knowledge and experience with Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Creative Cloud, Canva
• Working experience as a video editor (Premiere), with an understanding of the discipline’s needs.
• Proficiency in motion graphics, sound design, colour grading, video formats and compression codecs.
• Knowledge of any 3D software and Speechelo is a plus
Qualification and Experience:
• 3+ years of experience in relevant space
• Graduate with experience in CS, IT, or in any other relevant fields