Our client - a major utility firm based out of Westchester County, NY - has an immediate need for Grant Specialist. The particulars of the position are as follows.
Grant Specialist will be responsible for ensuring the successful coordination and development of grant proposals in support of customers for targeted NY State and/or federal funding opportunities. The Grant Specialist will work directly with customers, including municipal electric utilities and rural electric cooperatives, to develop engaging proposals for identified state and/or federal funding programs.
Job Functions & Responsibilities:
• Support customer grant development efforts, including: Gathering, validating pertinent information from Stakeholders and writing grants in support of this initiative.
• Evaluate state and/or federal grant opportunities to confirm customer eligibility, understand and share requirements, and track deadlines.
• Facilitate collection of necessary customer and project information.
• Compose simple, engaging copy that accurately conveys the project and populate application forms (e.g., letter of intent, concept paper, application).
• Incorporate feedback and comments from the customer and client.
• Assure timely submission of applications and other related grant documentation.
• Track and report on status of customer grant applications. Liaise with various stakeholders to assess new grant opportunities, as needed.
• Energy services and grant-writing knowledge and experience preferred.
• Experience working with municipalities preferred.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
• Ability to adapt to shifting priorities, demands and timelines to meet objectives and deadlines.
• Strong project management and customer relations skills.
• Ability to clearly communicate programs, offerings, and grant processes to internal and external stakeholders.
• Ability to effectively coordinate with customers to obtain and synthesize resources and documentation.
• Ability to communicate complex technical concepts in a simplified manner.
• Ability to think creatively and present an engaging, fully developed grant proposal.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Education & Certifications:
• 4-year degree.
For an immediate response, please call 732-876-7632, or send your resume to RecruiterCSE@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and has been in business for 35 years. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, , ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS),ISO 20000:2018 and CMMI Level 5 certified company.