Trigyn's direct government client has an immediate need for Full Stack Developer in Baltimore, MD.
The consultant will be part of a small application development team (3-5 people) dedicated to an approx. 6-month re-design and re-write/upgrade of a custom application. The web-app includes both resident-facing internet workflows and intranet internal-bureau focused workflows. Tech stack includes: ASP.Net Core (C#) w/ BO/DAL layer on SQL-Server, HTML 5 / CSS-3 with support from bootstrap.
The need is for a seasoned, end-to-end full stack developer capable and interested in DIY front-end requirements / specs gathering, supporting team lead with minor architecting, design, thru implementation/delivery.
Application Developer responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
• Analyzing, designing, developing, testing, implementing, deploying and documenting web applications
• Providing development, enhancement & support for refinements / releases
• Developing and maintaining web services and end point integrations
• Hands-on requirements gathering and specifications, including effective detailed documenting for either code-ready handoff or self-execution
• Upgrading, configuring and debugging test code builds
• Development of REST APIs that can be consumed by 3rd parties.
• Effectively collaborating with the business SMEs and other developers
• Estimating work and deliverables, and achieving planned timelines
• Creating, reviewing and interpreting technical/design documentation
• Conducting deployments and refining deployment process itself
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
• Microsoft SQL Server - T-SQL, stored procedures
• Proficient with both .NET Framework (C#, VB .NET) and .Net Core
• HTML5 & CSS
• Web and Reporting Tools
• Entity Framework
• Team Foundation Server (TFS)
• Automated Unit, Integration Testing
• Jira or other issue management software
• Requirement analysis & Use Case documentation
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• SDLC and Agile Scrum Development Methodology
• Solid written and verbal communication skills
• Strong background in object-oriented development techniques
• Positive attitudinal orientation: to support team lead and work closely with peer developers, share workload, and ensure fast/effective integrations of work and code
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
• B.S. in Computer Science or related field.
• Three years of design and development experience with .NET, C#, ASP.NET Core
BALTIMORE CITY RESIDENTS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY!
For an immediate response, please call 732-876-7622, or send your resume to: RecruiterJK@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and has been in business for 30 years. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS) and CMMI Level 5 certified company.