Trigyn's direct government client has an immediate need for a Financial/Accounting Analyst in Manhattan, NY.
Under the supervision of a Deputy Director, the selected consultant will conduct financial analyses critical to the client's ongoing investments, cash flow, and Treasury operations activities. Responsibilities shall include a mix of Accounting functions such as daily journal entries and financial analysis. This position performs daily functions that are critical to the Investment division and our department as a whole. This position will assist with the preparation of the Investment Resolution Report that is presented to Board.
Primary Responsibilities: (90%)
• Perform daily journal entries, recording investment and cash management activities in the General Ledger. (40%)
• Calculate net portfolio compounded interest on a daily, monthly and quarterly basis to ensure accurate reporting of investment rates of return. (15%)
• Analysis and reconciliation of daily investment custody accounts and portfolio fund balances, and preparation of related monthly reports. (10%)
• Review and monitor all Fiscal Agent transaction activities and related statements and prepare related reports. (10%)
• Prepare and explain schedule of investment activity variances in weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual investment reports. (10%)
• Prepare Bloomberg valuation models and related schedules for investment decision making, including unrealized gains and losses and their financial impact. (5%)
Back up Responsibilities: (10%)
• Ensure that all Investment activities and related documentation are prepared, recorded and reconciled daily in compliance with HUD guidelines.
• Performance of monthly reconciliations, confirmation and variance analyses of all investments, along with the preparation of the Investment Resolution Report.
• Purchase and sale confirmation, maturities, call provisions and different interest income calculations based upon security type and including accruing of its income.
• Investment of Tenant Security Deposits and issuance of a detailed tenant CD Report.
• Calculation of the interest rate for the credit to tenant accounts, gross-up factor for the 1099 forms and the compounded interest for the pre-1971 move outs.
• Coordinate and provide explanations and record for all external audit requests.
• 1-3 years’ experience.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel and Word.
• Knowledge of Bloomberg system applications (training will be provided)
• Proven ability to perform daily critical tasks within specified timeframe.
NEW YORK CITY HOUSING AUTHORITY RESIDENTS STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
For Immediate Response call 732-876-7631, or send your resume to RecruiterVP@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and has been in business for 35 years. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, , ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS),ISO 20000:2018 and CMMI Level 5 certified company.