• To plan, organize, and monitor pre-implementation deliverables making sure that the software developed adheres to the standards set at Trigyn
• To work closely with project teams to manage alignment between business objectives, company processes and client needs, so as to optimize business performance
• To coordinate with process owners and technology owners to define requirements to support company process strategy and deployment
• To facilitate process improvement initiatives across the organization
• Assist projects set-up project processes (planning and tracking mechanism, metrics etc.)
• Conduct process compliance audits and work product inspections
• Drive process improvement activities
• Facilitate metrics programs implementation
• Conduct trainings in the areas of Software Quality
• Participate in critical engineering / management reviews of the project
• Participate in Project Initiation and Knowledge Sharing sessions
• Participate in SEPG (Software Engineering Process Group) activities
• Promote Knowledge Sharing across the units / practices
• Responsible for complying with all information security policies and processes
• Escalation of any risks/issues identified in project to Head – Quality.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Minimum 3-5 years of process consulting and facilitation experience. Ability to influence without direct authority.
• Experience with the implementation & certification of various Standards and Models like ISO 9001-2008, ISO 27K, CMMI V2.0 Development model, etc.
• Experience of software IT industry quality processes.
• Experience of conducting process and compliance based Internal Audits for software development teams & support functions.
• Process facilitation experience in process tailoring and goal setting based on project type.
• Good understanding of various SDLC such as SCRUM and Waterfall
• Experience of conducting various process trainings
• Experience of SEPG activities like Process definition, Metrics & Data analysis, etc. would be an added advantage
• Conversant in using various quality tools & techniques to identify root causes & improvement areas
• Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
• Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills