Roles & Responsibilities
• Design and maintain deployment pipeline
• Understanding of build management and deployment toll such as Jenkins.
• Responsible for deployment, maintenance and stable working of cloud, data and model repositories and the foundation layer
• Setup Virtual Machines and configure infrastructure on the cloud.
• Configure and install Apache Web Server and PHP to set up the Virtual Machine and configure the cloud Gateway to connect to various services offered and consumed by the portals.
• Ensure that the systems are timely updated, safe and secure against cybersecurity threats by deploying security measures such as SSL etc.
• Perform root cause analysis, deploy updates and fixes along with providing Level 2 technical support.
• Creating volumes, assigning to servers and remote replication
• Experience with databases, networks (LAN, WAN) and patch management
• Knowledge of Linux system administration, WSO2, Tomcat, Redis, Nginx, Docker, Kubernetes
• Configuration, Optimization of Cloud Infra and Billing Management
Qualification & Experience
• 2+ years of post-qualification as DevOps Engineer.
• B.E / B.Tech / MCA or equivalent degree in IT/CS with good academic credentials.