Roles and Responsibility
• Install and maintain the performance of database servers - both relational and non-relational.
• Develop processes for optimizing database security.
• Set and maintain database standards.
• Manage database access.
• Regular backup and restoration of database • Performance tuning of database systems.
• Install, upgrade, and manage database applications.
• Diagnose and troubleshoot database errors.
• Recommend and implement emerging database technologies.
• Create and manage database reports, visualizations, and dashboards.
• Create automation for repeating database tasks.
• Be available for on-call support as needed.
• Strong command of SQL and SQL server tools
• Advanced knowledge of database security, backup and recovery, and performance monitoring standards
• Understanding of relational and dimensional data modelling
• PowerShell and Unix shell scripting skills
• Familiarity with SSAS, SSIS, SSRS
• Strong mathematical and statistical knowledge
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Impeccable attention to detail
Qualification and Experience:
• 2+ years of experience in relevant fields.
• B.E / B.Tech / MCA or equivalent degree in IT/CS with good academic credential