Trigyn has a contractual opportunity for a Data Entry Clerk. This resource will be working at our client site in Valencia, Spain.
*Manual entry of data from digital images in the fit-for-purpose Information Management System (IMS).
* Cross-check all data entered against the original source to ensure complete accuracy.
* Identify and report data discrepancies and gaps in a timely manner.
* Verifies entered data by reviewing, correcting, or re-entering data.
* Ensures and maintains strict confidentiality of the digital resources.
* Undertake any other tasks assigned by the Supervisor.
*Secondary school (high school or equivalent) with a minimum of three (3) years relevant experience in (a) data entry processes or (b) ICT-related activities.
* Native-speaker or high level of certification in Arabic language is required. Fluency in English will be an asset.
* A university degree (Bachelor) in Law, Business, Administration, Computer Science or related subjects will be considered a distinct advantage.
* Experience in the field of record(s) digitalization and data entry tasks is a required.
* At least three (3) years of relevant work experience in administrative or clerical activities.
* Proven and demonstrated fast typing ability.
* Discreet, detail and client-oriented, patient and willingness to learn new things.
* Able to maintain confidentiality, proficient with data protection principles.
* Proficiency in Microsoft 365 (Office) applications e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, E-mail, Outlook.
* Prior work experience with international humanitarian organizations, non-government or government institutions/organization in a multicultural setting is an advantage.
* Proven outstanding organizational skills.
* Diligence and attention to detail.
* Exceptional interpersonal skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communication in English and Arabic
* Ability to be a team player and adapt to changing priorities.
* Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
* Ability to work flexible (extra) hours
For Immediate Response, Please send your Resume to Global-Recruitment@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES is a multinational IT services company with resources deployed in 25 countries. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS) and CMMI Level 5 certified company. TRIGYN has offices in United States, Canada, Germany Switzerland and India.