Trigyn's Direct Government Client has MULTIPLE openings for Call Center / Customer Service Executive, who can work onsite in Long Island City, NY.
* All selected candidates must provide proof of having received at least one dose of an approved COVID-19 vaccine prior to beginning their employment, except for those who obtain an exception due to medical or religious reasons through the reasonable accommodation process.
* Any person who begins their employment after providing proof of having received only one dose in a 2-dose series of a COVID-19 vaccine, will also be required to provide proof of receipt of a second dose within 30 days of the first dose.
• Candidates will need to be available to work shift schedules as below:
• Shifts are as follows: 6 am - 2 pm, 6:30 am - 2:30 pm, 7 am - 3 pm, 7:30 am - 3:30 pm, 8 am – 4 pm, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm, 9 am - 5 pm, 10 am – 6 pm, 12 pm – 8 pm, 1 pm – 9 pm, 2 pm -10 pm and 4 pm – 12 am.
• Must be able to work holidays, weekends, overtime and emergencies.
Selected candidate will provide information to customers, conduct research and perform clerical support.
The responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
• Answer heavy volume of incoming calls.
• Respond to telephone, mail, e-mail and in-person inquiries; determine service required.
• Utilize computer databases and information technology systems; research data needed to respond to inquiries.
• Maintain tracking system used to record and monitor inquiries and resolutions.
• Receive complaints from Residents and prepare work tickets regarding maintenance problems.
• Schedule and confirm repair appointments with residents.
• Record and log repair appointments into computer system.
• Perform clerical tasks and computer support as required.
• Minimum Education - HS Diploma or GED from an accredited institution. All foreign education at any level must be certified by the US, Department of Education.
• Satisfactory experience responding to customer service inquiries, help desk, or public relations capacity, utilizing computers and information technology.
• Data entry experience and a minimum of 25 wpm typing skills
NEW YORK CITY HOUSING AUTHORITY RESIDENTS STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
For Immediate Response call 732-876-7623 or send your resume to RecruiterKS@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and has been in business for 35 years. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, , ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS),ISO 20000:2018 and CMMI Level 5 certified company.