Trigyn's Direct Government Client has MULTIPLE openings for BILINGUAL Call Center / Customer Service Associate who can work onsite in Long Island City, NY.
Note: The person will need to have an availability to work on various shifts between 6am- 12am (midnight). Selected candidates will be required to work weekends and holidays.
Selected consultant will provide information to customers, conduct research and perform clerical support.
The responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
• Answer heavy volume of incoming calls.
• Receive complaints from residents and prepare work tickets regarding maintenance problems.
• Schedule and confirm repair appointments with residents.
• Record and log repair appointments into computer system.
• Respond to telephone, mail, e-mail and in-person inquiries; determine service required.
• Utilize computer databases and information technology systems; research data needed to respond to inquiries.
• Maintain tracking system used to record and monitor inquiries and resolutions.
• Perform clerical tasks and computer support as required.
• Minimum Education - A four-year high school diploma
• Satisfactory experience responding to customer service inquiries, help desk, or public relations capacity, utilizing computers and information technology (NYC Govt. Experience Preferred)
• Bilingual Required (Spanish)
• A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college; OR
• An associate degree from an accredited college and two years of satisfactory, full-time experience responding to inquiries in a customer service, help desk, or public relations capacity, utilizing computers and information technology; OR
• A four-year high school diploma or its educational equivalent and four years of the satisfactory work experience as listed above.
NEW YORK CITY HOUSING AUTHORITY RESIDENTS STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
For Immediate Response call 732-876-7623, or send your resume to RecruiterKS@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and has been in business for 30 years. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS) and CMMI Level 5 certified company.