Our client - a major utility firm based out of Westchester County, NY - has an immediate need for a Creative Writer / Communications Specialist. The particulars of the position are as follows.
This role will support the development of creative and effective communications and marketing.
Job Functions & Responsibilities:
• Develop creative and effective communications in a timely manner. Assignments will include, but are not limited to:
• Work closely with other departments (both in and outside White Plains, including Canals) to develop and deliver requested materials
• Brainstorm with Business Units and Graphic Communications teams to develop effective print and digital deliverables
• Ensure all communications accurately reflect client and Canals messaging and brand, and New York State branding guidelines
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• A combination of creative, advertising and project management skills
• Prior experience as a creative writer and/or editor at a marketing or advertising firm
• Accuracy and consistency in content creation/reviews
• Creative thinker who can adapt styles to fit the assignment
• Academic training in communications strategies and skills
• Knowledge of energy and economic development issues is a plus
• Ability to write for multiple audiences
• Strong research and analytic abilities
• Ability to quickly adjust priorities and succeed under deadline pressure
• Ability to work effectively with staff at all levels, either independently or with a team
• Adept at using Microsoft Office
Education & Certifications:
• Bachelor's (or Master's) degree in communications, English or advertising/marketing or equivalent experience
• Extensive creative writing experience in advertising and marketing
• Minimum of 4 years of increasingly responsible experience in corporate communications, advertising, marketing or related area.
For an immediate response, please call 732-876-7632, or send your resume to RecruiterCSE@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and has been in business for 35 years. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, , ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS),ISO 20000:2018 and CMMI Level 5 certified company.