Trigyn has a contractual opportunity for Communications Logistics Assistant. This resource will be working at our client site in Sudan.
Within delegated authority, Asset Manager will be responsible for the following duties:
1. Creates and modify notification for equipment/property assignment, verification, write-offs, etc.
2. Review Units’ equipment inventory for impairment, damage, end of useful life
3. Performs Good Issue (GI) and Receipt in stock in UMOJA
4. Maintain and modify equipment data record for user assignments, functional locations and condition update.
5. Coordinate with PMU to assess and resolve physical verification discrepancies and data quality issues.
6. Monitor stock levels of commodity held in the Central Warehouse and other storage locations.
7. Coordinate with offices requesting inventory to ensure all relevant information is provided to enable the prioritization and approval of reservations and Good Issue
8. Process hand-over vouchers for equipment transfers between users.
9. Coordinate with internal technical cells on initiation of procurement as needed for inventory replenishment.
10. Coordinate with internal technical cells on initiation of procurement as needed for inventory replenishment.
11. Coordinate yearly impairment review of assets with internal technical cells.
12. Coordinate with the Central Warehouse for Goods Issue, Transfer Order (TO) confirmation and goods pick-up
13. Maintain electronic filing system to manage Goods Issue Slips, written-off documents, hand-over documents, etc
14. Monitor the movement of equipment and stock in Umoja
15. Manage stock surplus and equipment conditions
16. Reconcile Material IDs.
17. Ensures the accurate compilation of asset under construction (AUC) project costs
• Professionalism: Knowledge of IPSAS requirements in relation to fixed assets. Knowledge of property management and/or real estate. Ability to apply conceptual, analytical and evaluative skills in accounting operations. Ability to conduct independent research and analysis, identify issues, formulate options and make conclusions and recommendations. Shows pride in work and in achievements; demonstrates professional competence and mastery of subject matter; is conscientious and efficient in meeting commitments, observing deadlines and achieving results; is motivated by professional rather than personal concerns; shows persistence when faced with difficult problems or challenges; remains calm in stressful situations. Takes responsibility for incorporating gender perspectives and ensuring the equal participation of women and men in all areas of work.
• Communication: Speaks and writes clearly and effectively; listens to others, correctly interprets messages from others and responds appropriately; asks questions to clarify and exhibits interest in having two-way communication; tailors’ language, tone, style and format to match audience; demonstrates openness in sharing information and keeping people informed.
• Teamwork: Works collaboratively with colleagues to achieve organizational goals; solicits input by genuinely valuing others’ ideas and expertise; is willing to learn from others; places team agenda before personal agenda; supports and acts in accordance with final group decision, even when such decisions may not entirely reflect own position; shares credit for team accomplishments and accepts joint responsibility for team shortcomings
Education: University degree in accounting, logistics or engineering
A minimum of five (5) years of progressively responsible experience in supply chain, inventory management, logistics, procurement, administration, or related area is required. Two years of work experience at the international level is required. Experience providing logistics and supply chain support services in a volatile, conflict or post conflict environment is desirable. Experience working with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems or similar in the areas of scheduling, inventory control, procurement, and/or logistics processes is desirable.
Language: English and French are the working languages. Fluency in English (both oral and written) is required; knowledge of the other is desirable.
For Immediate Response, Please send your Resume to Global-Recruitment@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES is a multinational IT services company with resources deployed in 25 countries. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS) and CMMI Level 5 certified company. Trigyn has offices in United States, Canada, Germany, Switzerland and India.