Job Responsibilities :
1. Handling video monitoring of branches, handling alerts
2. Handling Alerts generated by software, and follow SOP workflows
3. Coordinating with on road Quick response team in event of incidents and patrolling
4. Provide on call support branch managers for arming / disarming of branches
5. Provide on call supporting to on field installation team for tech support on configuration of Video management system and intrusion panels etc.
6. Identifying and coordinating with on field team for reporting / resolving technical issues faced over intrusion panels / cameras / NVRs
7. Submitting daily reports on QRT visit, Arming / Disarming, Site faults etc.
8. Periodic review of data in software for Branches, Police stations, Fire stations, QRT etc.
9. Morning work is more of tech support to installation team and support to branch managers for arming / disarming
10. Night work is more of video monitoring of branches / alerts and handling incidences and QRT team patrolling
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
1. Commerce / Science graduates with decent English / Hindi communication skills
2. 1-2 years of work experience involving customer handling and on call support
3. Should be comfortable with operating software applications
4. Should have good grasping of organizational processes etc.
5. Should be presentable to coordinate with S&S team
6. CCTV / Surveillance system knowledge will be added advantage
7. Should be willing to work in rotational shifts including Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays