As a Solution Architect, associate will be part of a team, which will be working on various cloud-based technologies, such as AWS, Azure, GCP, IBM etc. He/She will be working very closely with Practice Head, Delivery Head, Delivery Team, Pre-Sales and other stakeholders and customers, in understanding technology footprint and architecting a system to suit customer’s needs. Should be very energetic and technically competent to juggle multiple tasks to suggest and create solutions. Must be able to drive implementation of Proof-of-Concept and should be able to guide other members on technology front.
A very well tech-savvy, self-driven person with passion to learn and explore new technologies, with strong experience in cloud implementations, would be good fit for this position.
• 15+ years of overall, with 12+ years of hands-on experience on any Object-Oriented technology (.NET, Java).
• Strong SQL knowledge on any RDBMS (Oracle, SQL Server, DB2 etc.)
• Advanced knowledge of RESTful API’s and web services
• Working experience of at least 3 years as Solution Architect in cloud technologies
• Strong experience in design & implementation of cloud-based technology systems
• Should have done a few migrations of workloads into AWS or Azure in production
• Understands cloud performance tuning, cost optimization and cloud security mechanisms
• Understands git repositories, CI/CD pipelines, branching strategy
• One or more of Technical Certifications (such as AWS Cloud Solutions Architect, Azure Solution Architect etc.), in cloud-based technologies (AWS, Azure, GCP) is a must.
Soft & Interpersonal Skills:
• Excellent Communication and negotiation skills to interface with clients
• Ability to work at client location independently and adapt to client’s work culture
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and proactive
• Ability to translate business tasks into requirements, with broad view and understanding of architecture
• Drive client/team discussion, resolve team issues and handle escalations
• Self-driven. Not just a task doer, but comes up with ideas and suggestions for improvement
• Has positive can-do attitude with ability and interest to learn new technologies
• Working experience on Python will be a plus
• Experience in two of cloud solutions (AWS, Azure) will be plus
• Experience in implementation of container-based solutions, serverless functions will be added advantage
• A computer science / Computer Engineering graduate