Leading the change management activities within a structured process framework.
· Designing the strategic approach to managing change and support operations that fall within the domain of change management.
· Evaluating the change impact and organizational readiness to limit potential risk.
· Supporting training and communication as part of change management. Activities may include designing or delivering specialized training resources to appropriate userbase.
· Evaluating the risk of change and providing actionable guidelines on reducing the impact.
· Evaluating resistance in adopting the change at the user, process, and technology level.
· Managing the change portfolio, which allows the organization to prepare for and successfully adopt the change.
· Authorize minor change requests and coordinate with the Change Advisory Board for changes presenting higher risk.
· Conduct post-implementation reviews to assess the decisions and performance related to the change request.