Trigyn's direct government client has an immediate need for a C# / .NET Programmer in Menands, NY.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Attend meetings with program area responsible for applications impacted by Managed Care.
• Designing and programming the enhancements for the impacted applications, using both web forms and- MVC (Model View Controller) architectural patterns.
• Designing and programming a user-friendly interface using complex data structures and complex form layouts.
• Designing and programming in .Net environment using Team Foundation Server.
• Creates computer software. May specialize in one area of computer software or may write code for many kinds of software.
• Candidate is able to provide guidance to large teams and/or has extensive industry experience and is considered at the top of his/her field.
• 84 months experience with object-oriented analysis, design, and programming (OOA, OOD, OOP) as well as Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), N-tier architecture using MVC patterns.
• 84 months experience programming in C#.net.
• 84 months experience developing and maintaining Component One utilities and programming tools.
• 84 months experience in analysis and design including ERDs, DFDs, Transitions diagrams, etc., encompassing both high and low-level design.
• 84 months experience working within an Application Development organization implementing financial application solutions.
• 84 months experience developing and maintaining FACTS web/console-based C# applications and Web Services using MVC, WCF, Web forms or Web API, implementing cryptography frameworks, implementing application security mechanism.
• 60 months experience using Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 and 2022 using Framework 4.0+ with experience with Team Foundation Server.
• 60 months experience designing systems using Oracle or SQL Server Databases, ER Diagrams, Stored Procedures, Indexes, Triggers, Cursors and User Defined Functions.
• 36 months experience developing XML frameworks, implementing OpenXml and ClosedXML frameworks.
• Bachelor’s Degree in an Information Technology related field, from an accredited institution.
For Immediate Response call 732-876-7637, or send your resume to RecruiterEC@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and has been in business for 35 years. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, , ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS),ISO 20000:2018 and CMMI Level 5 certified company.