Trigyn's direct government client has an immediate need for C# / .NET Developer in Albany, NY.
Systems Developer responsible for building .NET applications using c#, MVC, bootstrap, .net core and Oracle. The primary responsibility will be to design and develop these layers of our applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
• Work in coordination with a team of developers to expand the current system.
• Work with Business Analyst on analysis and logical design.
• Perform unit testing and correct all identified bugs.
• Perform complex VB.Net/C# coding in a CSLA and MVC environment.
• Assist with responding to Juvenile Justice data requests.
• The individual in this position will work under the direction of a Technical Lead/Project Manager.
• Perform writing of complex stored procedures/triggers in an Oracle database utilizing PL/SQL.
• Develops and implements applications and programs for the backend processing systems used in businesses and organizations.
• Candidate is able to provide guidance to large teams and/or has extensive industry experience and is considered at the top of his/her field.
• 84 months experience developing .net web applications.
• 72 months experience writing and developing Web Services or WCF.
• 36 months experience developing applications utilizing CSLA
• 84 months experience with PL/SQL writing packages, stored procedures and triggers.
• 48 months experience utilizing Model View Controller (MVC)
• 36 months experience with Team Foundation Server.
• Bachelor’s Degree.
For Immediate Response call 732-876-7637, or send your resume to RecruiterEC@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and has been in business for 35 years. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, , ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS),ISO 20000:2018 and CMMI Level 5 certified company.