Trigyn's direct government client has an immediate need for C# / .NET Developer in Albany, NY.
Design and implement solutions on rewrite project using C#, .Net, MVC, PL/SQL, Angular and various other programming tools.
Daily Tasks will include but are not limited to the following:
• Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
• Prepare scripts to create and modify existing Oracle tables, create indexes, constraints, triggers, views, etc., code stored procedures and packages, convert and migrate data when necessary.
• Diagnose and troubleshoot various rules, calculations, and data issues on application reports using Crystal Reports.
• Mentor and assist other programmers, both state and consultant, providing guidance for debugging, troubleshooting, securing and deploying applications, data access, data communications and system architecture configurations.
• Use a source code repository, such as Tortoise SVN or Visual SVN, or TFS for checking source code in and out, and branching off new versions of the source code.
• Work within the IT Service Management System to take in incidents and service requests for the application, as well as request services from other ITS groups.
• Coordinate service requests with various ITS Chief Operating Office personnel for releases and changes for the application.
• Diagnose and debug production issues reported via ITSM. Escalate critical calls as necessary and join bridge calls to assist in diagnosis.
• Report status of current tasks and outstanding issues to supervisor.
• Develops and implements applications and programs for the backend processing systems used in businesses and organizations.
• Candidate is able to provide guidance to large teams and/or has extensive industry experience and is considered at the top of his/her field.
• 84 months Experience using Microsoft Visual Studio to develop/maintain applications in C# and/or ASP.NET for n-tier web deployment.
• 84 months Experience with Oracle: Database design, PL SQL coding, stored procedures, packages, indexes, triggers, creating tables, etc.,
• 84 Months Experience interpreting and analyzing business requirements and building the logic within an application's code to meet those requirements.
• 48 Months Experience developing financial applications.
• 48 months Experience developing applications with Angular JS or later versions.
• 48 months Experience developing applications with MVC 5 or later versions.
• 48 Months Experience developing reports with Crystal Reports version 10 or above and invoking them from .NET applications.
• 24 Months Experience coding and maintaining applications which contain Health Care data that fall under HIPAA Protected Health Information (PHI).
For Immediate Response call 732-640-2404, or send your resume to RecruiterPK@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and has been in business for 35 years. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, , ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS),ISO 20000:2018 and CMMI Level 5 certified company.