Trigyn's direct government client has an immediate need for C# / .NET Architect in Albany, NY.
The client is looking for a Software Architect to work with staff for the purpose of analyzing, developing, and testing for all aspects of the system initiatives. Government regulations drive these initiatives requiring overhaul of our legacy silo applications to bring them into current architecture methodologies with improvement to quality and governance of our enterprise master data.
Based on a set of business requirements the consultant's day-to-day tasks are:
• Define data requirements
• Write application specifications design for the mainframe and .NET processing.
• Develop programs based on design in .NET.
• Develop programs based on design in Cobol and, as necessary, JCL.
• Write and perform unit tests for developed modules.
• Write test plans for and perform integration testing.
• Migrate programs to the production environment and perform post production validation of the implementation.
• Communicate in both verbal and written form.
• Multitask and focus in a fast-paced environment.
• Shift priorities based on management and client needs.
• Foster team knowledge sharing.
• Follow best IT practices and established procedures.
• Makes high-level design choices and dictates technical standards, including software coding standards, tools, and platforms. Designs multi-leveled architecture or component interactions of a large-scale software system.
• Candidate is able to provide guidance to large teams and/or has extensive industry experience and is considered at the top of his/her field.
• 84 months of VB and C# in a .NET framework utilizing Visual Studio 2017
• 84 months of source management experience utilizing Team Foundation Server and GIT with Source Tree
• 84 months of Web Services experience using WCF/ASP .Net with exposure to .Net Core APIs.
• 84 months of relational database experience in either DB2 version 9 or 10 or SQL Server utilizing SQL Server Management Studio 2008/2010 or higher
• 72 months of ColdFusion experience with version 8/10
• 72 months of Reporting experience in tools such as crystal reports and Business Objects
• 72 months of PowerBuilder experience with most recent version 11.0 or above
• 36 months of experience creating and deploying native MSI for desktop applications.
• 72 months of Citrix server experience
• 72 months of experience coding mainframe services in COBOL and executing from SOAPUi/WSDLs.
For Immediate Response call 732-876-7637, or send your resume to RecruiterEC@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and has been in business for 35 years. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, , ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS),ISO 20000:2018 and CMMI Level 5 certified company.