Trigyn's direct government client has an immediate need for Business Systems Analyst in Albany, NY.
Studies the software application domain, prepares software requirements, and specification documents. Liaises between the software users and the software developers. Excellently conveys and communicates the demands of software users to the developers including general system design, coordination of changes, and unit and integration testing of programs, problem analysis and resolutions, as well as guidance and mentoring of other staff.
• Specializes in analyzing, designing and implementing information systems.
• Assesses the suitability of information systems in terms of their intended outcomes and liaises with end users, software vendors and programmers in order to achieve these outcomes.
• Uses analysis and design techniques to solve business problems using information technology.
• Serves as change agent, who identifies the organizational improvements needed, designs systems to implement those changes and trains and motivates others to use the systems.
• Candidate is able to provide guidance to large teams and/or has extensive industry experience and is considered at the top of his/her field.
• 84 months experience managing multiple entity project teams from development through to a successful production implementation of all software and hardware tasks.
• 84 months experience with multi entity project teams in the development through successful implementation of multi-year application development and infrastructure projects. Must have experience using industry standard tools and techniques in a Business Analyst role.
• 60 months experience developing and documenting complex, multi-disciplinary infrastructure rollout projects in a government environment that includes utilizing industry standard system life cycle methodologies, working directly with cross agency staff to implement a project.
• 24 months experience of effective team building, facilitation and effective communication and presentation skills, and the ability to work and communicate with diverse groups.
• Bachelor's Degree in business or technology discipline.
For Immediate Response call 732-876-7635, or send your resume to RecruiterVS@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and has been in business for 35 years. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, , ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS),ISO 20000:2018 and CMMI Level 5 certified company.