Trigyn's direct government client has an immediate need for Business / Software Analyst in Albany, NY.
Daily Tasks will include but not limited to the following:
• Work closely with the project manager, ITS manager, technical team members and other project stakeholders to provide project guidance.
• Study the business and software application domains to understand the problem space and work with the project team to develop effective software solutions.
• Work as a liaison to software users and Subject Matter Experts to elicit, analyze, communicate, validate and verify the requirements for complex changes to current business processes, policies and information systems and for the development of new business processes, policies and information systems and to translate requirements into system designs which meet business objectives, adapting more efficient processes where possible.
• Convey the requirements of the software users to the development team
• Create business requirements documents, context diagrams, business requirements document (BRD), system “as-is” and “to be” states, system specifications, use cases and workflow diagrams, report and screen mockups, swim lane diagrams, and prototypes.
• Provide development team with clearly articulated artifacts.
• Ensure that artifacts required by ITS governance process and Secure Systems Development Lifecycle (SSDLC) are created and support the project scope.
• Facilitate the adoption of standard patterns and designs which support the application, data and security architecture strategy for applications.
• Actively adapt to changing technology needs and frameworks to best serve the technical and business needs of the organization.
• Leverage the Secure Software Development Life Cycle (SSDLC) for all activities.
• Leverage best practices, patterns and standards for development of new and existing systems.
• Assist with creating accurate time estimates for the completion of technical documentation and execution tasks.
• Manage requirements through the life of the contract using a requirements management plan and traceability to ensure coverage between the source of each requirement and the test case(s) it will be tested by.
• Responsible for any other tasks assigned by management.
• Studies the software application domain, prepares software requirements, and specification documents.
• Liaises between the software users and the software developers.
• Conveys the demands of software users to the developers. Skills include: working knowledge of software technology; computer programming experience/expertise; general business knowledge; problem solving/reduction skills; interpersonal relation skills; flexibility and adaptability.
• Candidate is able to provide guidance to large teams and/or has extensive industry experience and is considered at the top of his/her field.
• 84 Months experience performing analysis by eliciting then analyzing the stakeholder’s business needs using a variety of analysis techniques including but not limited to JAD sessions, requirement elicitation sessions, conducting interviews, creating user stories, documenting As Is and To Be documents and diagrams, and converting those into verified and validated functional and non-functional requirements for development.
• 84 Months experience creating and maintaining software development artifacts for communication of requirements, including context diagrams, textual use cases, swim lane diagrams, report specifications, wireframes, user interface specifications, and non-functional requirements specifications.
• 84 Months experience facilitating requirement workshops, JAD sessions and structured walkthroughs, practicing effective communication to ensure requirements are understood, conveyed, and met.
• 72 Months experience creating test plans/cases, managing defects with development teams, and working with users on User Acceptance Testing.
• 72 Months experience managing requirements throughout the Requirements Management Lifecycle, including creation and execution of a Requirements Management Plan, requirements traceability, establishing requirements baselines and managing requirements change control
• 36 Months experience working on various applications within healthcare including but not limited to patient records, billing and finance, human resources.
• CBAP (Certified Business Analysis Professional) certification by the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA)
For Immediate Response call 732-876-7637, or send your resume to RecruiterEC@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and has been in business for 35 years. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, , ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS),ISO 20000:2018 and CMMI Level 5 certified company.