Trigyn's direct government client has an immediate need for Business / QA Analyst in Albany, NY.
This position will develop and/or maintain system documentation including business requirements, project process documentation, training plans, test plans, quality assurance and contingency operations plans, and reports.
This individual will be expected to provide expertise and participate in the following areas:
• Work with end users and/or review/analyze existing documentation or system artifacts to document business system requirements and processes, develop process model, and document requirements for the development/implementation and improved processing of various types of systems.
• Develop or maintain system requirements in detailed, clear and well-organized functional documents (business requirements documents, business or system use cases, reports, and process flow diagrams.
• Develop or maintain test plans and detailed test cases. Develop or maintain training or user acceptance test plans and tier 1 support guides.
• Develop detailed functional and system tests from documented system requirements. Ensure appropriate test coverage by mapping system requirements to test cases. Develop or contribute to the development of regression tests and/or user acceptance tests.
• Execute functional and system test, including regression tests. Participate in user acceptance testing.
• Identify and Document application defects and track to resolution, performing retesting as required.
• Identify and document deficiencies in system documentation (e.g. missing or ambiguous requirements) identified during the testing process.
• Works in the field of Information Technology, experienced in the usage and support of a collection of development platforms, technical architectures or business applications and products that run on those platforms - beyond that of a Programmer.
• Candidate is able to provide guidance to large teams and/or has extensive industry experience and is considered at the top of his/her field.
• 84 months experience eliciting detailed business requirements from customer/project stakeholders or system artifacts.
• 84 months experience developing/maintaining test plans and detailed test cases, executing test, validating test results, and logging/tracking defects.
• 24 months experience using HP Quality Center.
• 24 months experience with automated testing using Quick Test Pro (QTP)/Unified Functional Testing (UFT).
• 24 months experience working with Criminal Justice Systems.
For Immediate Response call 732-876-7637, or send your resume to RecruiterEC@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and has been in business for 35 years. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, , ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS),ISO 20000:2018 and CMMI Level 5 certified company.