Trigyn's direct government client has an immediate need for a Business Analyst in Albany, NY.
Daily Tasks for include but are not limited to the following:
• Develop requirements documentation for the interface to extract appropriate IBR compliant data from the new RMS and electronically transmit data to state’s UCR Program office system.
• Experience managing BA related projects tasks as needed with the overall Project Manager.
• Assist in managing the business requirements as it relates to schedule and scope of the project
• Work closely with the project manager and functional manager to ensure timely deliverables.
• Assist officers with the configuration of the new RMS in order to guarantee that all IBR data collection, validation, and electronic workflow requirements are met.
• Participate in business user and stakeholder meetings for requirements gathering sessions.
• Conduct Gap Analysis to explore current functionality and identify gaps with new or upgraded systems.
• Work with end users to gather and review/analyze existing workflows, process flows, reports, and documentation.
• Develop, write, and maintain comprehensive use cases which contain requirements. All documents will be done to ITS standards.
• Work closely with business and team members on operational change management and process improvement efforts
• Communicate requirements with various remote technical teams.
• Analysis of what statistical reports will be needed, document the requirements, and design the reports
• Participate in the development and updating of test cases/scripts utilizing Quality Center. Create test plans for old and new functions.
• Interact with ITS staff, business users and stakeholders as necessary to determine and implement functional and technical requirements
• Participate in status meetings and provide weekly reports.
• Provide knowledge transfer to state staff in order to implement and support the system.
• Analyzes an organization or business domain (real or hypothetical) and documents its business or processes or systems, assessing the business model or its integration with technology with distinct deliverables to a solution.
• Candidate is able to provide guidance to large teams and/or has extensive industry experience and is considered at the top of his/her field.
• 84 months of business analysis working with users to identify current workflow, “To Be” requirements and performing Gap analysis.
• 84 months experience in obtaining and writing business, user and functional requirements, use cases, process models, workflows, and creating mock reports technical documents.
• 84 Months experience using Test Management tools such as Quality Center.
• 84 months experience in team building, facilitation, presenting, and working and communicating with diverse groups.
• 48 months experience in Agile methodologies
• 24 months experience analyzing workflow.
• Business Analysis Professional, Scrum or Agile Certification
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Business Administration, or related field.
For Immediate Response call 732-876-7637, or send your resume to RecruiterEC@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and has been in business for 35 years. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, , ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS),ISO 20000:2018 and CMMI Level 5 certified company.