Trigyn has a contractual opportunity for a Business Analyst. This resource will be working at our client site in Sudan.
Duties and Responsibilities: MovCon Field Support Suite System administrator will be responsible for the development and population of MOVCON FSS Modules for Passenger and Cargo database systems and visualize Passenger and Cargo data to inform the units Business Intelligence that guides the asset utilization and result based budgeting.
• Develop FSS passenger and cargo workflow, specific route data fields and layouts as per the process maps.
• Streamline the functions and roles of the ePBS Module to enhance the performance of eTicketing ensuring passenger booking information is shared from the FSS
• Configure web forms capturing all the passenger and Cargo data required for the workflow.
• For reporting and data automatic exchange to clients, automates data export and notification to all stakeholders.
• Automation of information/data integration from client's systems (eCMR & FSS)
• Automation of email notifications from the systems (eCMR & FSS)
• Provide excellent services to our clients and make sure they are attended to in a courteous manner.
• Ensure the proper implementation of mission movement of personnel policies and directives.
• Provide inputs to the standard operating procedures for the passenger movement related processes.
• Participates in coordination of the provision of reliable, cost effective and efficient movement control services for the transportation of passengers within the area of responsibility.
• Assist in the process of constructing Databases for tracking mission support processes.
• Ensure accurate and consistent inputting of data received from partners into database by implementing appropriate data quality evaluation platforms.
• Undertake any other tasks assigned by the Supervisor.
• Professionalism – Ability to apply judgment in the context of assignment given, plan own work and manage conflicting priorities. Shows pride in work and persistence when faced with difficult problems or challenges. Demonstrates professional competence and mastery of subject matter; Is conscientious and efficient in meeting commitments, observing deadlines and achieving results; Is motivated by professional rather than personal concerns; shows persistence when faced with difficult problems or challenges; remains calm in stressful situations. Takes responsibility for incorporating gender perspectives and ensuring the equal participation of women and men in all areas of work.
• Planning and Organizing – Effective organizational skills and ability to independently plan and manage work sin an efficient and timely manner with minimum supervision. Ability to produce quality output under pressure and meet tight deadlines. Develops clear goals that are consistent with agreed strategies; Identifies priority activities and assignments; adjusts priorities as required; Allocates appropriate amount of time and resources for completing work; Foresees risks and allows for contingencies when planning; Monitors and adjusts plans and actions as necessary; Uses time efficiently.
• Communication – Good oral and written skills, including ability to prepare and present concise oral and written documentation, correspondence, updates etc. other and ability to successfully communicate with the clients and among staffs.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Education: High school diploma or equivalent is required.
• Experience: A minimum of Five (5) years of progressively working movement control, multi modal transportation, airline operations, logistics management or a related field
• Experience in FSS Modules like Passenger Booking System(PBS), Cargo Booking System (CBS), eTicketing& eCargo Movement Request(eCMR) is required.
Working experience in transportation management or in aviation management is preferable.
• Language: Fluency in written and spoken English. Knowledge of second official language is added advantage.
• Other Skills: Proven Ability to work with computer software such as Words, Excel, Internet, Emails etc..
For Immediate Response, Please send your Resume to Global-Recruitment@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES is a multinational IT services company with resources deployed in 25 countries. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS) and CMMI Level 5 certified company. TRIGYN has offices in United States, Canada, Germany Switzerland and India.