Trigyn has a contractual opportunity for a Business Analyst (Electronic Fuel Management System). This resource will be working at our client site in Mali.
• This resource will be responsible for assisting in monitoring missions fuel and rations operations management.
• Assists in implementing petroleum, oils and lubricants (POL) provision and related services to the Mission.
• Continuously monitor fuel stocks across the mission and advise replenishment
• Coordinate fuel delivery including provision of convoy
• Collects POL requests from field installations/regions and consolidates. Prepares requisition of POL for the Mission.
• Raises requisitions for the purchase of fuel equipment.
• Assists in the implementation of Electronic Fuel management System (EFMS-2).
• Establishes physical fuel stock inventory in all sector locations for use in EFMS-2 data base.
• Logs in all data in the Electronic Fuel Management System (EFMS-2) software, analyses fuel consumption and notifies the Fuel Manager of consumption irregularities.
• Collects and consolidates requests of bulk fuel to contingents and other users and process barcode.
• Implements the standard operation procedures for fuel and rations management.
• Inspects the reserves of rations and fuel for the compliance to contract.
• Takes sample of ground and aviation fuels and conducts testing in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Mission Policy.
• Enforces all Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE) instructions and guidelines in work areas and prepares safety incident reports.
• Performs fuel-related Quality Assurance (QA) procedures.
• Provides input and data as required for Fuel Unit’s budgeting or planning preparation.
• Implements audit recommendations and prepares document and equipment set up for audit visit.
• Receives complaints from clients, record, analyze and take corrective action
• Ensure Food Rations Supplied by the contractor meets client Standard.
• Verify all shipping documents and confirm all products and process are compliant to the Food rations Contract.
• Carryout warehouse inspection and ascertain food rations product compliancy and assess contract performance.
• Monitor Food Safety management process are in place in line with CODEX, ISO 2200, HACCP.
• Prepare Food orders in Electronic Rations Management System, consolidate and submit.
• Receive customer complaints, verify and advise corrective action by contractor
• Prepare delivery discrepancy report
• Collect feeding strength from contingents, verify and submit to food order management team
• Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Education and Skill:
Minimum bachelor’s degree in petrochemical, Fuel management, Logistics management and supply chain management. Certification on fuel safety and quality by recognized global organization is mandatory.
• Experience: Minimum five years of experience in fuel management including minimum two years of working experience with field fuel management in conflict area and/or with Military fuel management. Experience with Electronic Fuel Management System is an advantage.
• The resource should be fully conversant with Microsoft Office applications including power point and other presentation tools and must possess skills and experience in the general administration of financial resources. Must be able to write and correct working documents in English language.
• Must have a national driver’s license for light motor vehicle including 4X4 off road vehicle with manual transmission.
• Fluency in English, both written and oral is required, knowledge of French is desirable.
For immediate response, please send your Resume to Global-Recruitment@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES is a multinational IT services company with resources deployed in 25 countries. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS) and CMMI Level 5 certified company. TRIGYN has offices in United States, Canada, Germany Switzerland and India.