Trigyn has a contractual opportunity for a Business Analyst (Electronic Fuel Management). This resource will be working at our client site in Mali.
Main tasks will be:
• Electronic Fuel Management System (EFMS) management and daily fuel issuance reconciliation
• Capture, store and analyze fuel data related to its Fuel transaction.
• Aanalyze rate of fuel consumption by individual mission-operated UNOE/COE vehicles and generators.
• Assists in implementing petroleum, oils and lubricants (POL) provision and related services to the Mission.
• Continuously monitor fuel stocks across the mission and advise replenishment
• Coordinate fuel delivery including provision of the convoy
• Collects POL requests from field installations/regions and consolidates. Prepares requisition of POL for the Mission.
• Raises requisitions for the purchase of fuel equipment.
• Assists in the implementation of the Electronic Fuel Management System (EFMS-2)
• Establishes physical fuel stock inventory in all sector locations for use in EFMS-2 data base.
• Logs in all data in the Electronic Fuel Management System (EFMS-2) software, analyses fuel consumption and notifies the Fuel Manager of consumption irregularities.
• Receives POL invoices from the fuel contractor, verify for accuracy and process for timely payment.
• Coordinates with all the Fuel Unit clients to ensure timely compliance with demands.
• Liaises with PCIU to ensure that all the mobilized items to revert to client as per the fuel contract are barcoded.
• Completes the R&I (Receiving and Inspection) process.
• Prepares delivery document of POL products for authorization.
• Collects and consolidates requests of bulk fuel to contingents and other users and process barcode.
• Implements the standard operation procedures for fuel management.
• Inspects the strategic fuel reserve and Local Fuel reserve for compliance in all locations.
• Takes sample of ground and aviation fuels and conducts testing in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Mission Policy.
• Enforces all Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE) instructions and guidelines in work areas and prepares safety incident reports.
• Performs fuel related Quality Assurance (QA) procedures.
• Provides input and data as required for Fuel Unit’s budgeting or planning preparation.
• Implements audit recommendation and prepares document and equipment set up for audit visit.
• Consolidates fuel expenditure against the funds allocated by purchase orders in respect of related requisitions.
• Receives complaints from clients, record, analyze and take corrective action
• Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
3. Education and Skill: Minimum bachelor’s degree in petrochemical, Fuel management, Logistics management and supply chain management. Certification on fuel safety and quality by recognized global organizations is mandatory.
4. Experience: Minimum five years of experience in fuel management including minimum two years of working experience with field fuel management in the conflict area and/or with Military fuel management. Experience with Electronic Fuel Management System is an advantage.
5. The resource should be fully conversant with Microsoft Office applications including power point and other presentation tools and must possess skills and experience in the general administration of financial resources. Must be able to write and correct working documents in English language.
6. Must have a national driver’s license for light motor vehicle including 4X4 off road vehicle with manual transmission.
7. Fluency in English, both written and oral is required, knowledge of French is desirable.
For immediate response, please send your Resume to Global-Recruitment@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES is a multinational IT services company with resources deployed in 25 countries. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS) and CMMI Level 5 certified company. TRIGYN has offices in United States, Canada, Germany Switzerland and India.