Our client - a major utility firm based out of Westchester County, NY - has an immediate need for a Business Analyst. Details listed below:
The BA will play a key role gathering functional and technical requirements, conducting data mapping, preparing test plans and scripts, executing testing, assisting with completion of Disaster Recovery and Technology Impact documents, assisting with stakeholder communications and change management. For this assignment, the BA will, at a minimum:
• Create Business and Functional Requirements
• Create business Process flow documents and Business process documents
• Create Technical Requirements document
• Create Requirements Traceability Matrix
• Create data mapping documents and Technical Interface specification for electronic files (e-files)
• Create test strategy, scenarios and scripts
• Assist team in developing application support RACI and support handover documents.
• Assist team with stakeholder communications
• Assist team with completion of provided Business Impact Assessment and Technology Impact Assessment forms
• Weekly status reports. Meeting agendas, materials, and minutes for weekly meetings.
• Develop Epics, features and user stories in Azure DevOps
• Create test cases, track test results where needed under the Testing COE guidance
• Create and/or assist in creation of business cases where required.
• Knowledge and experience in the Utility industry preferred
• Extensive experience in developing detailed requirements – functional and technical.
• Knowledge of proper requirements specification and development, such as process/functional requirements definition methods, JAD/RAD sessions, use case development, process flow diagrams
• Extensive experience in Agile and Waterfall projects
• Expert knowledge in Agile and Waterfall methodologies
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
• A deep understanding of technical concepts, principles and terminology.
• Knowledge of data science concepts and experience gathering data requirements.
• Ability to work in a team environment with both employees and consultants is a must.
• Ability to communicate effectively across many different levels of technical and business teams.
• Ability to engage diplomatically with stakeholders
• Demonstrated experience with Agile and hybrid project methodologies.
• Superior presentation and negotiation skills.
• Proven management and organizational skills.
• Strong adaptability and capacity to work in fast-paced environments.
• Experience with Azure DevOps and other enterprise applications is a plus
• Strong understanding of agile concepts
• Utilities experience is highly preferred.
Education & Certifications
• BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field from an accredited school, or equivalent.
• 5+ years of applicable experience, preferably in the area of Business Analysis for IT projects including cloud computing and data integration.
• Any of the following BA certifications is a plus:
• IIBA Entry Certificate in Business Analysis (ECBA)
• IIBA Certification of Competency in Business Analysis (CCBA)
• IIBA Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP)
• IIBA Agile Analysis Certification (AAC)
• IQBBA Certified Foundation Level Business Analyst (CFLBA)
• IREB Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering (CPRE)
• PMI-Professional in Business Analysis (PBA) Certification
• Certifications in Agile, DevOps.
For an immediate response, please call 732-876-7632, or send your resume to RecruiterCSE@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and has been in business for 35 years. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, , ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS),ISO 20000:2018 and CMMI Level 5 certified company.