Experience: 8-10 Years
Work Location: Hyderabad
Experience in insurance domain is a value addition.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Elicit, analyze, specify, and validate the business needs of stakeholders & business users.
- Collaborate with project sponsors to determine project scope and vision.
- Clearly identify project stakeholders and establish customer classes, as well as their characteristics.
- Conduct interviews to gather customer requirements via workshops, questionnaires, surveys, site visits, workflow storyboards, use cases, scenarios, and other methods.
- Identify and establish scope and parameters of requirement analysis on a project-by-project basis to define project impact, outcome criteria, and metrics.
- Work with stakeholders and project team to prioritize collected requirements.
- Research, review, and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing requirements-gathering processes and develop strategies for enhancing or further leveraging these processes.
- Assist in conducting research on products to meet agreed upon requirements and to support purchasing efforts.
- Participate in the QA of purchased solutions to ensure features and functions have been enabled and optimized.
- Participates in the selection of any requirements documentation software solutions that the organization may opt to use.
- Analyze and verify requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards.
- Develop and utilize standard templates to accurately and concisely write requirements specifications.
- Translate conceptual customer requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to developers/project team.
- Create process models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to developers and/or the project team.
- Develop and conduct peer reviews of the business requirements to ensure that requirement specifications are correctly interpreted.
- Assist with the interpretation of customer requirements into feasible options, and communicating these back to the business stakeholders.
- Manage and track the status of requirements throughout the project lifecycle; enforce and redefine as necessary.
- Communicate changes, enhancements, and modifications of business requirements — verbally or through written documentation — to project managers, sponsors, and other stakeholders so that issues and solutions are understood.
- Provide guidance and/or instruction to junior staff members.
- Translate the queries
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Thorough understanding of business processes.
- Technical writing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of data management systems.
- Ability to create financial models.
- Ability to understand technical design, technical architecture designs Etc.
- Knowledge on tools such as MS Visio, JIRA, Power BI, Tableau Etc.
- Knowledge on documenting functional requirements, non-functional requirements, user stories Etc.