Trigyn has a contractual opportunity as Business Analyst. This resource will be working at our client site in Mali.
1. This resource will be responsible for providing services in demand planning, processing procurement, and inventory management-related activities.
2. Main tasks will be:
a) Provide input on mission requirements, demand planning, procurement plan and cost estimates for budget and acquisition planning.
b) Implement procedures to ensure that requisitions for supplies are properly prepared and reviewed such that they are issued/replenished/allocated to the field in a timely and coordinated manner to ensure a reliable flow of supply for the mission;
c) Perform local market search for immediately required goods and services, obtains the same through accepted procurement procedures, gathers relevant documentation for further processing.
d) Assist to implement supply-related Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) including on Receiving and Inspection, Quality Control (QC)/Quality Analysis (QA), reporting and invoice processing;
e) Supervise the process for monitoring consumption, inventory-control, stock-checking and write-off to ensure security availability and accountability of materials and assets;
f) Provide technical input as required in the development and implementation of supply and service contracts, including in preparing Statements of Work, technical evaluation and presentations to Local Committee on Contracts;
g) Monitor in Umoja to track all general Supply items Held in CWS for planning rotation, lateral shift, demand and supply etc. avoiding holding large stock at any given time.
h) Implement the internal control systems including maintenance of accurate and complete accounting, reporting and all electronic/hardcopy records to ensure proper audit trail.
i) Assist in monitoring and analyzing contract performance to ensure compliance with contract terms, schedules and cost objectives.
j) Designs, develops and updates relevant software for tracking, reconciliation, and costing purposes
k) Conducts technical survey visits to plan and ensure most efficient use of resources
l) Ensures that accurate and complete accounting, reporting and internal control systems are functioning and that all relevant records are maintained in UMOJA
m) Analyzes problems, audit and performance reports on the Unit activities and provides remedial action where required.
n) Maintains accurate allocation and control of all General Supply equipment received, stored and distributed by the mission In liaison with Receiving and Inspection (R&I), MOVCON and Central warehouse; ensure cargo delivered by vendors are received promptly for inspection by R&I, and Warehouse representatives, and that Put-Away is performed as soon as R&I processes Goods Receipt in UMOJA
o) Initiates actions leading to the implementation of the Unit acquisition Plan, taking into account different sourcing options, including global and regional systems contracts, local market and other conditions, logistics forecasting, inventory holdings, consumption pattens, supply schedules, and ongoing assessment and prioritization of operational supply chain requirements.
p) Performs other duties as directed by the supervisor.
3. Preferred Skill: Prior experience in demand planning, cost estimates, inventory management and supply Chain Management is an advantage.
4. Education: Bachelor’s degree in Commerce or Supply Chain Management or Business Administration or Warehouse Management or Logistics Chain Management is required. Working experience with the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system will be an added advantage.
5. Computer Skill: The incumbent should be fully conversant with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel and Power Point in particular). Knowledge on any ERP system is an advantage.
6. Language Skill: Fluency in English both written and oral is required. Working Knowledge in French is an advantage.
7. Driving Skill: Must be in possession of driving license for at least 4x4 vehicles.
For immediate response, please send your Resume to Global-Recruitment@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES is a multinational IT services company with resources deployed in 25 countries. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS) and CMMI Level 5 certified company. TRIGYN has offices in United States, Canada, Germany Switzerland and India.