Trigyn's direct government client has an immediate need for Budget Analyst in Manhattan, NY.
• Review certain assigned contract registration requests received through the Purchasing module.
• Process and Prepare Financial Management System (FMS) contract registration.
• Maintain contract registration log records.
• Participate in the yearly purchase close and rollover processes.
• Maintain the purchasing hierarchies within the Purchasing module.
• Maintaining the purchasing category tables within the Purchasing module.
• Provide technical assistance to various user departments/buying groups for purchasing-related issues.
• As required, participate in special projects.
• Knowledge of client’s Oracle purchasing system, procurement policies and FMS System
• Excellent Interpersonal Skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Good problem-solving skills and Detail Oriented
• Strong interpersonal and organization skills are required.
• Strong Microsoft Excel spreadsheet preparation skills (including Vlookup and Pivot Tables)
NEW YORK CITY HOUSING AUTHORITY RESIDENTS STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
For Immediate Response call 732-876-7631, or send your resume to RecruiterVP@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and has been in business for 35 years. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, , ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS),ISO 20000:2018 and CMMI Level 5 certified company.