Trigyn has a contractual opportunity for Azure Engineer (Active Directory). This resource will be working at our client site in Spain.
· Implement and manage Azure Active Directory including B2C, APP Proxy, Users and Groups, Enterprise Applications.
· Install, configure and manage ADFS and AD Connect systems.
· Implementation of new Azure tenants with more 10 users.
· Design and implement security best practices for Azure Active Directory.
· Active Directory design and support including DNS, Group Policy, LDAP, DHCP, etc.
· Migration of workloads from Exchange on-prem to Exchange online.
· Experience in managing workloads in the Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services.
· Management of Microsoft 365 applications.
· Practical experience with Azure DevOps.
· Manage the Microsoft Certificate Authority, the rootca and subca, certificates, etc.
· Automate and standardize activities with PowerShell.
· Create and maintain documentation for the services provided and for Tier 1 groups.
· Administer Windows 2012/2019 Servers.
· Perform improvements based on technology, best practices, or changing requirements.
· Coordinate and perform Identity activities dealing with other teams, units and vendors.
· Technology awareness
· Fluent in English is required
For immediate response, please send your Resume to Global-Recruitment@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES is a multinational IT services company with resources deployed in 25 countries. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS) and CMMI Level 5 certified company. TRIGYN has offices in United States, Canada, Germany Switzerland and India.