Trigyn's direct government client has an immediate need for an Attorney in Manhattan, NY.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Comprehensive document review for business integrity and to make determinations as to whether a vendor is responsible or non-responsible (i.e., determinations as to whether vendor has the capability in all respects to perform fully the contract requirements and the business integrity to justify the award of public funds)
• Prepare non-responsibility determinations based on vendor’s failure to meet the standard at item 1. above
• Communicate with vendors to request timely/appropriate responses to Vendor Name Check issues
• Legal Research & Writing
• Prior experience with NYC Procurement/Contracting – Vendor Name Checks (VNC) responsibility determination and MOCS Passport system (highly desired)
• The selected consultant is required to maintain confidentiality regarding all work performed
• Admission to the NYS Bar
• One year of satisfactory US legal experience subsequent to admission to any state bar.
NEW YORK CITY HOUSING AUTHORITY RESIDENTS STRONGLY ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
For an immediate response, please call 732-876-7621, or send your resume to RecruiterCS@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES, INC. is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER and has been in business for 35 years. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, , ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS),ISO 20000:2018 and CMMI Level 5 certified company.