Trigyn has a contractual opportunity for Application Administrator. This resource will be working at our client site in the Central African Republic.
The Application Administrator will design, develop, administer, and maintain all automated solutions under SharePoint online and will administer all deployed client Application systems by ensuring integrity, availability, and confidentiality of data.
Within delegated authority, the Application Administration will be responsible for the following duties:
• Significant experience in the administration of client Application systems such as FSS modules, NOTICAS, …
• Proficient in programming languages, such as .NET Framework, Microsoft SQL, HTML/CSS
• SharePoint online development: experience in analyzing stakeholder requirements and automating business processes using Microsoft SharePoint online, InfoPath and the Microsoft Power Platform (PowerApps, Power Automate)
• SharePoint online and Power BI administration: manage permissions on sites, lists, libraries, and reports.
• Expertise in creating Ad-Hoc Microsoft Power BI analytical reports and maintaining Microsoft Power BI environment.
• Prepare, maintain user guides and training material of all automated solutions.
• Provide trainings on all deployed UN systems.
Areas of contribution
• Ensure that the requested solutions are automated as per the requirements gathered and deployed within deadline.
• Ensure the confidentiality, security, and integrity of data.
• IT Graduate
• Certifications in PowerBI and Microsoft Power Platform is a plus.
• Excellent customer service skills, attentiveness, information retention, tact, and diplomacy in dealing with both customers and colleagues.
• Capacity to speak and write in both French and English
• Strong communication & organizational skills.
• Detail oriented and high degree of accuracy.
At least three (3) years of progressively responsible experience in designing, developing, implementing, and maintaining Application systems.
For Immediate Response, Please send your Resume to Global-Recruitment@Trigyn.com
TRIGYN TECHNOLOGIES is a multinational IT services company with resources deployed in 25 countries. TRIGYN is an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 (ISMS) and CMMI Level 5 certified company. TRIGYN has offices in United States, Canada, Germany Switzerland and India.