• Experience of at least 4 years in configuring and implementing big data analytics solutions.
• Strong understanding of RDBMS, NoSQL and Analytical Databases and Data Stores such as MySQL, Cassandra, MongoDB, Druid.
• Knowledge of programming languages Python, Apache Spark, Scala and Java.
• Ability to learn, understand, configure, and deploy new reporting and analysis tools.
• Knowledge of distributed computing and big data processing.
• Experience of direct supervision of a team of analysts.
• Proficient at absorbing large volumes of complex information, and presenting it in a clear and concise manner to all levels of management.
• Experience in finding trends in data sets and developing dashboards to help make raw data more useful to the enterprises.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Educational Qualification: BE/ B.Tech / MCA